Thursday, April 8, 2010

So now the waiting begins, on Monday April 12 will be at the hospital at 9:30, operate around 10, recover (if I can do that)stay overnite and get checked out sometime in the morning hopefully. Ride home with my head on pillows and down. Get home and try to get comfortable and hope someone will be able to help me out and I don't have to worry about the little things. Go figure it won't be about HIM now it is about me and what I need. So trying to get organized here at home, bills to be paid on line, paper work filed, house cleaned, clothes washed up , beds made, and get ready for son to arrive with his girl friend on the 18th. As Zeb said to me. "So we're gonna be a pretty bunch at the strout house. Dad already bumbles around on one leg, you're gonna be face down blind, and I'll be sucking food through a straw with a face that looks like it got run over by the tractor." ( Wisdom teeth pulled) LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment